I am a qualified and experienced Procurement Manager who decided to leave the Public Sector in 2013 to become a tendering adviser, helping suppliers and contractors to understand the tendering process. In 2015, I established an independent procurement consultancy providing assistance to suppliers/contractors and buyers.
Drawing on my procurement knowledge and my experience of compiling and evaluating tenders, I have established a successful track record in helping clients to win contracts and to increase their understanding of the tendering process, therefore enabling them to achieve continued business success and growth.
I also offer a freelance procurement service for both public and private sector organisations including tender preparation, evaluation and compliance, organisation of supplier/buyer events and delivery of tender specific workshops.
I will provide friendly and competent assistance, at whatever level required, in the following tendering and procurement related activities:
- The completion and submission of tenders, PQQs (Pre-Qualification Questionnaires), RFQs (Request for Quotations) and RFPs (Request for Proposals)
- Tender proof reading and feedback
- Tender/bid writing
- Guidance on what buyers are looking for in a tender and how tenders will be evaluated
- ‘How to Tender’ training – the dos and don’ts of tendering
- Assistance with eTendering
- Tender preparation – guidance on the policies and procedures you might be expected to have in place if tendering to the Public Sector, or sub-contracting to a tier one Public Sector supplier
- Guidance on finding tenders and how to improve your chances of being included in Request for Quotation (RFQ) exercises
- Guidance on supply chain management – sourcing, appointing and managing your own suppliers
- Procurement assistance for buyers – compliant tendering
- Event organisation – Meet the Buyer etc,
- Delivery of How to Tender Workshops and Tender Specific Workshops